The ACC Alumni Bridge Scholarship was created to help provide financial assistance to American Career College Alumni who enroll in an On-Ground or Online Program at West Coast University. The scholarship supports a student’s career pathway and educational pursuits.
Application Deadline: April 1 and October 1
Recipients will be notified by May 1 and November 1 and will be recognized via Alumni Association communications and events.
Award Amount: $1,500 per applicant, non-recurring. Funds will be sent directly to the school and the school will apply the funds against the student’s existing tuition & fee charges for the upcoming term.
Application Submission Process: Applicants must submit the scholarship application via the online form. Below are the required documents that must accompany your application.
- Copy of WCU transcript as proof of enrollment.
- Two references
- Personal statement, 250-word minimum. Please include the following:
- What are your career goals?
- How will your experience at ACC assist you in your WCU education?
- What does being ACC and WCU Proud mean to you?
- Must have at least one full term remaining at the time of application deadline (April 1 and October 1).
- Be an ACC Graduate and a full time, degree-seeking candidate of West Coast University.
- Student’s cumulative WCU GPA must be 3.0 or higher at time of application.
- All WCU programs are eligible.
- Recipients are eligible for one scholarship, per year and degree program.
- If a student is listed as a Leave of Absence (LOA) at the time of funding, funds will be retained for one additional full term before being remitted back to the WCU Alumni Scholarship Fund. Applicants will be eligible to reapply for future scholarships.
- Should a student withdraw from the university during the term, unused funds will be remitted back to the WCU Alumni Association Scholarship Fund.
- If chosen, additional paperwork may be required.
Financial Aid and scholarships available for those who qualify.