The ACC Alumni Bridge Scholarship was created to help provide financial assistance to American Career College Alumni who enroll in a ground or online program at West Coast University. The scholarship helps support a student’s career pathway and educational pursuits.
Applications Open: February 1st and August 1st
Application Deadline: May 1st and November 1st
Recipients will be notified on June 1 and December 1 and will be recognized via Alumni Association communications and events.
Award Amount: $1,500 per recipient, non-recurring. Will be applied against the student’s existing tuition & fee charges for the upcoming term.
Application Submission Process: Applicants must submit the scholarship application online, email email@example.com, or to the Department of Alumni Relations and Events, located at 151 Innovation Drive, Irvine, CA 92617.
- Official WCU transcript as proof of enrollment.
- Two reference letters, please direct reference to click here to access the recommendation form.
- Personal statement, 250-word minimum. Please include the following:
- What are your career goals?
- How will your experience at ACC assist you in your WCU education?
- Must have at least one full term remaining at the time of application deadline (May 1 and November 1).
- Be an ACC Graduate and a full time, degree-seeking candidate of West Coast University.
- Student’s cumulative WCU GPA must be 3.0 or higher at time of application.
- All WCU programs are eligible.
- If a student is listed as a Leave of Absence (LOA) at the time of funding, funds will be retained for one additional full term before being remitted back to the WCU Alumni Scholarship Fund. Applicants will be eligible to reapply for future scholarships.
- Should a student withdraw from the university during the term, unused funds will be remitted back to the WCU Alumni Association Scholarship Fund.
- If chosen, additional paperwork may be required.
Financial Aid and scholarships available for those who qualify.
The application is currently closed.