Tools for Today’s Students
At WCU, our goal is to help you build both the skills and the confidence required to be an effective physician assistant. That’s why our Physician Assistant program in Dallas is designed to deliver a variety of innovative, hands-on learning experiences.
- Physician Assistant Center for Advanced Immersive Learning for comprehensive, collaborative, and clinical preparation exercises
- Immersive learning resources that include virtual dissection, augmented reality, and advanced 3D experiential platforms
- Simulation room equipped with high-fidelity manikins that mimic real-life physical functions
- Patient exam rooms for students to practice history taking, physical examination, and communication skills
- Real-world clinical experience with preceptors at our partner medical and hospital facilities
From the admissions process until beyond your last day of class, WCU aims to give you the support you need to earn your MPA degree. These are just some of the teams and resources available to you as a WCU student.
- Financial Aid – Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify. Our dedicated financial aid advisors can help you find the funding option that’s right for you.
- Clinical Team – Completing your clinical hours is an important part of your education, which is why our clinical team is available to help you find clinical sites.
- NCCPA Board Preparation – Get help preparing for your licensure exam to become a physician assistant.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its MPA students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our graduates throughout their careers. Through our Career Service department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates of the MPA program in Dallas.
WCU provides career guidance and assistance but cannot guarantee employment.