When you study nursing at West Coast University in Dallas, you can become part of something special and help heal the community. Nurses make a tremendous difference in the health of their patients and the lives of their families.
- Earn your BSN in as little as 39 months and your LVN to BSN in as little as 34 months
- No waitlists! Classes are available when you need them
- Personalized attention and support from day one to beyond graduation
- Community outreach opportunities to help you make a difference
- Financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Evening and weekend program option available
Classes are taught online until it’s safe to return to campus. Virtual tours and information sessions are now available, so there is no need to visit the campus to get started.
Programs offered at the Dallas campus
Preparing for the Certification Exam
Discover WCU Dallas from the comfort and convenience of your own home. Explore the campus and tour the Simulation Lab, Skills Lab, Classrooms and Student Resource Centers. Enjoy the tour!
What's Happening at West Coast University?:
8435 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75247