WCU Advantages - BSN Program in Miami, Florida
Our “student-centric” philosophy offers you several advantages:
- Multiple starts throughout the year
- Where you earn your degree matters—WCU's BSN program in Florida is approved by the Florida Board of Nursing. WCU is institutionally accredited by WASC and the University's nursing program is programmatically accredited by CCNE.
- Over 100 years of education experience in California. Now with our first campus nursing program in Miami, WCU continues to make the education and advancement of nurses our priority.
- Gain real-life experience in our dynamic Simulation Center—from routine events to crisis situations—learn the “nursing process” and enhance your critical thinking skills at our College of Nursing in Florida.
- Graduate in as little as 39 months. Our concentrated curriculum will help you stay on track with your career goals.
- Ask about available scholarships—accepting applications for both merit-based and needs-based scholarships—see what you might qualify for.
Want to help your community? At WCU, you can make an impact right away.
West Coast University offers a variety of ways for BSN students, at our College of Nursing in Florida, to make a difference in the local community while they learn. From participating in community health events, to providing aid to patients at home and abroadâ€”you'll have the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our Florida BSN graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Service Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals and enhance the prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
Challenge/Advanced Placement for Military Personnel
Individuals who have held Military Health Care Training may be eligible to receive credit for previous education training.
Learn more about Challenge Credit
Nursing Challenge Exam Additional Requirements
985 Atlantic Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
The Nursing Baccalaureate at all campuses are programmatically accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
655 K Street
Washington, DC 20001