West Coast University takes immense pride in its university alumni network. Our alumni stories have the power to inspire current students and help them discover and plan for the various opportunities and career paths that open up once they graduate.
Our alumni news serves as a guide to our students in making the right choices. Check out WCU's Alumni Spotlight stories for your dose of news and inspiration.
WCU-Miami BSN Alumni Takes Nursing Journey One Day at a Time
As a first-generation college graduate, Manuela Conde says that it was up to her to learn how to navigate the ins-and-outs of higher education — and boy, did... Read more
WCU Alum Channels Passion of Nursing Into Mental Health Mission
Growing up in a Filipino family, Jonathan Llamas said he was exposed early on to the values and beliefs that provided his unique introduction to nursing.
After graduating... Read more
Coronavirus Pandemic No Match for WCU Alum’s Goal of Becoming a Nurse
Just as Diana Garcia was about to become a nurse, the world started shutting down due to the coronavirus.
First, her preceptorship at Children’s Hospital Los... Read more
WCU Alumni Spotlight: Cynthia Pezeshgian, RN, BSN ’18
Since graduating from West Coast University in 2018 with her bachelor's of science in nursing degree, Cynthia Pezeshgian has acquired a diverse background... Read more
- WCU-Miami BSN Alumni Takes Nursing Journey One Day at a Time
- WCU Alum Channels Passion of Nursing Into Mental Health Mission
- Coronavirus Pandemic No Match for WCU Alum’s Goal of Becoming a Nurse
- WCU Alumni Spotlight: Cynthia Pezeshgian, RN, BSN ’18
- WCU Alumni Spotlight: Aaron Huie, DPT ’17
- WCU Alumni Spotlight: Thomas Swift, CSCS, DPT ’17
- WCU Alumni Spotlight: Maria Castillo, RN, BSN ’18
- Army Veteran Returns to OR Roots After Earning BSN Online
- Successful Healthcare Career Leads To MPH Degree For WCU Alum
- Dallas Alumni Co-President Enjoys Giving Back to WCU Student Community
- WCU Alumni Sees COVID-19’s Impact in Labor and Delivery
- WCU Alum Urges Embracing The Bumps in The Road
- WCU Alumni Spotlight: Barbara Orozco, MPH ’18
- WCU Alumni Spotlight: Marie Manio, BSN ’14
- WCU Alumni Spotlight: Melanie Gomez, BSN ’20
- WCU Alumni Spotlight: Kyle Schneider, BSDH ’19
- WCU Alumni Spotlight: Kevin Lopez, BSDH ’19
- WCU Alumnus' Long Journey To Earn BSN Takes Her Home
- WCU Alumni Shares Day in the Life of a COVID-19 Unit Nurse
- WCU Dental Hygiene Instructor and MPH Alum Matches Love of Learning to Career Goals
- WCU Alum Finds Second Career on COVID-19 Front Lines
- 2019 STORIES
- 2018 STORIES
- 2017 STORIES
- 2016 STORIES
- 2015 STORIES
Personal Information you submit through our Sites, such as your name, address and other contact information, may be collected by West Coast University for internal marketing and development purposes as well as to respond to your inquiry, complete a transaction for you, or fulfill other forms of customer service. You can choose not to receive marketing from us by "unsubscribing" using the instructions in any marketing email you receive from us.
Click here to learn more.