Master of Health Administration Online Program Highlights
Advanced degrees are often necessary for many administrative, research, consulting and teaching positions. The Master of Health Administration (MHA) online curriculum has been designed to provide the fundamental knowledge required of supervisors and managers in the healthcare industry including planning, directing, coordinating and supervising the delivery of healthcare products and services.
Delivery of the Master of Health Administration Online Program has been crafted with working adult schedules in mind:
- 100% online program—plus student support services and internship opportunities
- Earn your MHA degree online in as little as 12 months
- Build on your experience - Interprofessional education is taught within the courses
- Prepare to meet a growing demand for healthcare leadership— such as hospital operations and administrative jobs
- Curriculum based on the Healthcare Leadership Alliance (HLA) 5 core competencies, to include courses in finance, marketing, informatics, strategic planning, hospital administration, leadership, project management, and entrepreneurship
- Competitive pricing—plus partner grants are available—call to see if you qualify
- MHA online program is comprised of twelve 3-credit hour courses completed entirely online—with access to instructors and classmates for help along the way.
Online MHA Program Career Opportunities
Prepare for the next level of leadership.
Our focused Master of Health Administration online program should give you the education you need to take the next step in your career, opening the door to a range of managerial opportunities, which can be found in these settings:
- Public Health Departments
- Physician Practices
- Health Insurance Organizations
Demand for Medical and Health Services Managers
In California, the number of Medical and Health Services Managers is expected to grow faster than the average growth rate for all occupations. Jobs for Medical and Health Services Managers are expected to increase by 20 percent between 2014 and 2024.
EDD/LMID Projections of Employment by Occupation
Hands-on experience is an important part of building leadership skills.& That's why West Coast University offers MHA students a variety of internship opportunities—leveraging our relationships with the Red Cross, local organizations, and International internship partners to help place you in a rewarding and intellectually challenging environment.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our online Masters of Health Administration graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Service Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals and enhance the prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
WCU’s online MHA degree program is offered through the WCU Orange County, California campus and may not be available to residents in all states.