WCU Advantages – LVN to BSN Program in California & Texas
Our “student-centric” philosophy offers you several advantages:
- Multiple starts throughout the year—classes begin every 10 weeks.
- Develop hands-on experience at one of our 500 clinical sites nationwide.
- Gain real-life experience in our dynamic California campus Simulation Centers—from routine events to crisis situations—learn the “nursing process” during our LVN to BSN program and enhance your critical thinking skills.
- Graduate in as little as 34 months. Our concentrated curriculum will help you stay on track with your BSN educational career goals.
- Scholarships available—accepting applications for both merit-based and needs-based scholarships—see what you might qualify for.
WCU LVN to BSN students in California & Texas have a broad set of options for clinical placement.
Where you earn your degree—and where you do your clinical rotation—can make a real difference. West Coast University's LVN to BSN bridge program in California & Texas isn't tied to one particular hospital, we have 500 clinical partners nationwide, so we’re able to draw on a much more diverse set of site options in assigning your clinical placement.
West Coast University offers a variety of ways for BSN students to make a difference in the community, while they learn. From community health events, like our Care Harbor LA and on-site assistance at Centennial High School’s Clinic, to providing aid to patients at home and abroad—you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its LVN to BSN students in California & Texas beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Service Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our LVN to BSN students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals and enhance the prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
Challenge/Advanced Placement for Military Personnel
Individuals who have held Military Health Care Training may be eligible to receive credit for previous education training.
Learn more about Challenge Credit
Nursing Challenge Exam Additional Requirements