WCU Advantages - LPN to BSN Program in Florida
Our “student-centric” philosophy offers you several advantages:
- Multiple starts throughout the year
- Evening and weekend option available to help working students earn their BSN.
- Where you earn your degree matters—WCU's LPN to BSN Program in Florida is approved by the Florida Board of Nursing. WCU is institutionally accredited by WSCUC and the University's nursing program is programmatically accredited by CCNE.
- Over 100 years of education experience in California. Now with our first campus in Miami, WCU continues to make the education and advancement of nurses our priority.
- Gain real-life experience in our dynamic Simulation Center—from routine events to crisis situations—learn the “nursing process” and enhance your critical thinking skills while earning your LPN to BSN degree.
- Graduate in as little as 34 months. Our concentrated curriculum will help you stay on track with your career goals.
- Our graduates enjoy generous discounts and other benefits for continuing education—it’s just another way we help you build your career.
- Ask about available scholarships—accepting LPN to BSN applications for both merit-based and needs-based scholarships—see what you might qualify for.
Want to help your community? At WCU, you can make an impact right away.
West Coast University offers a variety of ways for LPN to BSN students to make a difference in the community, while they learn. From participating in community health events, to providing aid to patients at home and abroad—you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Service Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals and enhance the prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
Challenge/Advanced Placement for Military Personnel
Individuals who have held Military Health Care Training may be eligible to receive credit for previous education training.
Learn more about Challenge Credit
Nursing Challenge Exam Additional Requirements
West Coast University is institutionally accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
985 Atlantic Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
The Nursing Baccalaureate at all campuses are programmatically accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
655 K Street
Washington, DC 20001