Study on Your Schedule
We know you’re eager to get started… and get finished! WCU online nursing certifications are designed to get you through a quality education at your pace. These tracks are streamlined for working nurses looking to complete a certificate with speed. Timelines and requirements vary by specialty.
Most nursing post-master’s programs include onsite intensive clinical experience1, learning to make assessments and recommendations for care. While most of the program can be completed remotely, in-person experience is often essential.
- Post-Master’s Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Certificate: 500 precepted hours
- Post-Master’s Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner: 500 precepted hours
- Post-Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner: 600 precepted hours
- Post-Master’s Nurse Educator: 135 precepted hours
- Post-Master’s Nurse Leader: 135 precepted hours
- Post-Master’s Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner: 500 precepted hours
1 Students enrolled through the Orange County campus must complete their OSI’s in California. Students enrolled through the Texas campus must complete them in Texas. Travel costs are not included in tuition and fees, and students are responsible for arranging transportation.