Get the most out of your online degree with these clear advantages:
- 24-month online RN to MSN program with WCU quality
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services, and in California and Texas, access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- Streamlined curriculum allowing for transfer credits—up to 90 credit hours
- 270 hours of Practice Experience
- Includes Curriculum and Instruction course which helps prepare RN to MSN online graduates for teaching opportunities
- Discounted CEs through Contemporary Forums—the leader in healthcare continuing education—plus professional networking opportunities and more
- RN to MSN online tuition is competitive—plus, ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
At WCU, you are not alone. You should have the support and guidance that should help you achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources—to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU’s RN to MSN online programs are simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
If you are a RN looking to advance your education, consider your options at West Coast University. WCU offers multiple online programs for RNs – RN to BSN and RN to MSN (multiple track options). Learn how you can maximize your time and tuition dollars advancing directly from an RN to an MSN!
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its RN to MSN online students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our RN to MSN online graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Service Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals and enhance the prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
Since healthcare professionals are life-long learners, WCU assists its RN to MSN online graduates by providing them ongoing discounted CEs through a complimentary membership to our partner company, Contemporary Forums.
Challenge/Advanced Placement for Military Personnel
Individuals who have held Military Health Care Training may be eligible to receive credit for previous education training.
Learn more about Challenge Credit
Nursing Challenge Exam Additional Requirements
The WCU RN to MSN online degree program may not be available to residents in all states. Practice Experience is required in order to graduate from the RN to MSN online degree program.