Get the most out of your RN to MSN bridge program with these clear advantages:
- 24-month online RN to MSN program with WCU quality
- Choose a pace that works for you with Accelerated and Working Professional Options
- The RN to MSN Advanced Generalist program offers one-on-one support from a designated Student Success Advisor
- Streamlined curriculum allowing for transfer credits—up to 90 credit hours
- 270 hours of Practice Experience
- RN to MSN online program includes a curriculum and Instruction course which helps prepare RN to MSN online graduates for teaching opportunities
- RN to MSN online tuition is competitive—plus, ask about our Health Services Partner Grant
At WCU, you are not alone. WCU offers you the support and guidance to help achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on-the-go resources—to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU's RN to MSN online programs are easy to navigate with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
If you are a RN looking to advance your education, consider your options at West Coast University. WCU offers multiple online bridge programs for RNs–RN to BSN and RN to MSN (multiple track options). Learn how you can maximize your time and tuition dollars advancing directly from an RN to an MSN!
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its RN to MSN online students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our RN to MSN online graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Service Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals and enhance the prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
Challenge/Advanced Placement for Military Personnel
Individuals who have held Military Health Care Training may be eligible to receive credit for previous education training.
Learn more about Challenge Credit
Nursing Challenge Exam Additional Requirements
The WCU RN to MSN online degree program may not be available to residents in all states. Practice Experience is required in order to graduate from the RN to MSN online degree program.