Advanced Technology. Collaborative Learning.
Our Masters in Occupational Therapy in California engages students in a lively environment that harnesses the full power of advanced technology. Every aspect of the Occupational Therapy program occurs face to face—with no online component. The program also stresses interprofessional education, critical thinking skills, effective written and oral communication, computer proficiency, and program literacy. Graduates are prepared to have an understanding of the ethical standards and legal requirements expected of an occupational therapist. What's more, the full-time occupational therapist master's program has competitive tuition and fees.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Service Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our occupational therapy degree program students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals and enhance the prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
To view the WCU OT Student Handbook, please click here.
To view the WCU OT Fieldwork Education Manual, please click here.
West Coast University’s 2-year MSOT degree program offers you these clear advantages:
- Dynamic learning environment - Dynamic occupational therapy program features include a strong focus on sensory integration therapy, functional vision assessment and intervention, return-to-driving rehabilitation, and functional cognitive rehabilitation.
- Concentrated program - A selective, full-time, two-year masters program, with competitive tuition.
- Interprofessional education - Placing our occupational therapy students in direct contact with students from other healthcare programs - to give occupational therapists-in-training greater perspective, while building a spirit of cooperation with the interprofessional team.
- Integrated patient care - Energizing classroom lessons into everyday practice.
- Fieldwork Experience - Begins in the first trimester and continues until graduation.