Post-Master's Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Pursue your certificate online and gain the skills and knowledge you need to help patients’ mental health.
- Earn your degree in as little as 20 months with our streamlined curriculum
- Gain experience through two on-site intensive weekends
- Get the flexibility of online classes with on-the-go resources and mobile-friendly content
- Student-centric approach to learning designed for your success
- Access to comprehensive Career Services support beyond graduation
- Competitive tuition with financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
Post-Master's Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse PractitionerApply Online
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the demand for nurse practitioners is expected to increase by 45% between 2019 and 2029, much faster than average.*
Our post-master’s certificate helps you gain the knowledge and develop the skill you need to take on these more advanced roles, while specializing in mental health care.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/nurse-anesthetists-nurse-midwives-and-nurse-practitioners.htm
Our post-master’s certificate programs are designed for working professionals with asynchronous online classes that lets you study when and where it’s convenient for you.
Our curriculum offers the online flexibility you need to pursue an advanced degree while working in your current position or balancing life responsibilities.
Get access to one-on-one support every step of your journey, from a no-cost tutoring and writing center to a designated Student Success advisor.
Get experience through two on-site intensives (OSIs). During the OSIs, you’ll have the opportunity to practice and develop skills with hands-on learning.
Why Do Students Choose WCU for their Post-Master’s Certificate?
- You can earn your degree in as little as 20 months – that’s under two years!
- Get hands-on practice through two on-site intensives delivered on campus
- Student-centric approach to learning
- 24-hour access to library and courses
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its students beyond the last day of classes. We are committed to helping our graduates throughout their careers.
Our Career Services Department provides ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our online post-master’s students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals to enhance our students’ prospects for securing employment and achieving professional success.
WCU provides career guidance and assistance but cannot guarantee employment.
We’re here to help you succeed, from the moment you apply to beyond graduation. It all starts here.
Support After Graduation
West Coast University’s commitment to student success continues after you graduate. We’re here to support you in your search for the perfect career fit.Learn More