West Coast University's Master of Health Administration Degree is aimed at students who want to pursue an administrative career in the field of healthcare. At WCU, we offer this program to develop business management skills in students. The MHA program prerequisites are listed below:
Applicants for the Online Master of Health Administration Program must satisfy these requirements:
- Have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a 2.7 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Provide an official transcript of the baccalaureate degree prior to the end of the add/drop period of the first term.
- Students with an undergraduate GPA of 2.69-2.30 may be considered for admission.
- The applicant must provide a letter of intent
- The applicant must be approved through an interview
- The applicant must satisfy program prerequisites and achieve a grade of B (3.0) or better on all first semester (two terms) of coursework attempted. The probationary status will be removed after earning a "B" or higher in all coursework.
- Master of Health Administration Transfer Credit Evaluation: Only graduate level courses in which a grade of B (3.0) or better was received, taken in a program similar to the Master of Health Administration will be evaluated for transfer credit. A maximum of six (9) credit hours will be considered for transfer, and must reflect the same content and course credit as the course for which transfer credit is requested.