A nurse leader, or nurse executive, is responsible for the administration and management of patient care services. This can be in a variety of healthcare settings including hospitals, clinics and home health. Nurse Leaders direct the planning and development of policies and procedures for healthcare organizations, while focusing on improving the quality of patient care.
WCU Advantages - MSN - Nurse Leader
Get the most out of your Master of Science - Nurse Leader online degree with these clear advantages:
- 24-month MSN online Nurse Leader program. Ask about our part-time completion option.
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services, and in California and Texas, access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- 135 Practice Experience hours
- Competitive tuition for our MSN Nurse Leader Program—ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
- WCU is institutionally accredited by WSCUC and our online nursing education programs are programmatically accredited by CCNE
At WCU, you are not alone. WCU offers you the support and guidance to help you achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources—to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU's MSN Nurse Leader online programs is simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, student services and our 24/7 technical support.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its online Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Leader students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our MSN online graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Services Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals and enhance the prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.