A nurse leader, or nurse executive, is responsible for the administration and management of patient care services. This can be in a variety of healthcare settings including hospitals, clinics and home health. Nurse Leaders direct the planning and development of policies and procedures for healthcare organizations, while focusing on improving the quality of patient care. West Coast University's nursing leadership program prepares you to take on this role.
Get the most out of your online RN to MSN nurse leader degree with these advantages:
- 24-month online RN to MSN nurse leader program with WCU quality
- Choose a pace that works for you with Accelerated and Working Professional Options
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services, and in California and Texas, access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- Streamlined curriculum allowing for transfer credits—up to 90 credit hours
- 270 Practice Experience hours
- RN to MSN nurse leader online tuition is competitive—plus, ask about our Health Services Partner Grant
- WCU is institutionally accredited by WSCUC and our online nursing education programs are programmatically accredited by CCNE
At WCU, you are not alone. WCU offers you the support and guidance to help achieve your professional goals. Our online RN to MSN nurse leader classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on-the-go resources—to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU's RN to MSN online programs are simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, student services and our 24/7 technical support.
If you are an RN looking to advance your education, consider your options at West Coast University. WCU offers multiple online programs for RNs – RN to BSN and RN to MSN (multiple track options). Learn how you can maximize your time and tuition dollars advancing directly from an RN to an MSN and become a certified nurse leader!