West Coast University’s Studio-in-a-Box YouTube series brings you educational videos geared towards university students that you can watch anytime, anywhere.
In the videos, WCU professors walk you through a range of diverse topics and cover a variety of student concerns, from how to conduct reliable research to how to convert units of measurements. The series also helps healthcare students thrive with quick review videos.
If you want to get help directly from WCU professors, check out the series:
- Types of Academic Sources with Professor Melissa Cueto
- How to Google with Professor Melissa Cueto
- Utilizing Google Scholar with Professor Melissa Cueto
- Library Databases with Professor Melissa Cueto
- A Sample Academic Search with Professor Melissa Cueto
- Delegation/Prioritization & Supervision with Dr. Yanet Velazquez
- Electrolyte Disturbances with Dr. Yanet Velazquez
- Intravenous Fluid Therapy with Dr. Yanet Velazquez
- Dimensional Analysis with Professor Steven Diaz
- Herbal Supplements with Professor Sunil Thomas
- Understanding Lupus with Dr. Anahid Mirzatoni
- How to Find P-Value Using Stat Crunch with Professor Hong Kim
The Studio-in-a-Box series is meant to give you the foundations you need to be the best student you can be. West Coast University’s other video series can also help you review your knowledge of the cardiovascular and respiratory system with the Anatomage Mini-Lecture Series, and master common nursing skills with the Nursing Skills Lab.
WCU cannot guarantee employment. Programs vary by campus. The views and opinions expressed are those of the individuals and do not necessarily reflect the beliefs or position of the school or of any instructor or student.