Education is an investment in your future.
The Financial Aid Office at West Coast University is committed to helping you and your family identify resources available to help pay for your education.
Financial Aid Advisors are available at each campus and online to help find the best solution for you, your situation, and your needs.
All students are encouraged to apply for federal financial assistance from outside sources if unable to meet educational costs on their own. WCU participates in several types of Title IV financial aid programs including Federal Pell Grants, Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG), Federal Work Study, and the William D. Ford Direct Loan programs (subsidized, unsubsidized and PLUS).
How to Apply
Federal Financial Aid Programs (undergraduate students)
Federal Financial Aid Programs (graduate students)
California State Financial Aid Programs
Private (Alternative Loans)
Scholarships and Grants
Disbursement of Aid
Code of Conduct regarding Lender Relationships and Loans
To view our code of conduct, click here.
Financial Aid Resource Publication from the U.S. Department of Education
Funding Your Education
- Create an FSA ID
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Complete online student loan entrance counseling
- Complete online student loan exit counseling
- Department of Education's Federal Student Aid website
How to Fill Out the FAFSA
Overview of the Financial Aid Process
Types of Federal Student Aid
Myths About Federal Student Financial Aid
How to Manage Your Student Loans
- Verification Worksheet - Dependent Student
- Verification Worksheet - Independent Student
- Child Support Paid - Dependent Student
- Child Support Paid - Independent Student
- Receipt of SNAP Benefits - Dependent Student
- Receipt of SNAP Benefits - Independent Student
- Verification of Other Untaxed Income Worksheet
- Authorization to Retain Financial Aid Funds
- Student Consumer Disclosure Regarding Costs & Financial Aid
- Student Reference Form
- Student Bill of Rights and Considerations
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Reference Form
- Untaxed Income Worksheet
- Additional Resources
Net Price Calculator
To help you and your family in your financial planning, estimated University charges for tuition, fees, and required supplies are listed below. We have also projected a full "Cost of Attendance," including an estimate of the additional expenses West Coast University students might incur during a ten-month academic year. These include items such and room, board, books, transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses such as clothing, recreation, insurance, etc. Initial financial aid packages are developed to cover direct charges.