Student Services offers you academic support to enhance your in-class learning, helping you become an independent learner and achieve maximum academic and life success.
New Student Orientation
Student success is paramount at West Coast University. The road to success begins even before you take your first class. At our New Student Orientation, Student Services associates will provide you with information to help you transition into WCU.
- Become familiar with and learn how to navigate the campus.
- Get your class schedule and student ID photograph taken.
- Meet faculty, associates and other new students.
- Discover departments and resources available on campus.
- Learn about WCU student life and co-curricular opportunities available outside of the classroom.
Once you're enrolled, you might need assistance navigating your educational path. Whether providing tutoring assistance, linking you with the appropriate faculty or administrative expert, helping you develop good study habits and accountability, or sharing the secrets of negotiating "degree time" with your family, friends and employers, we're here to help from your first day to your last course.
After graduation, WCU supports its graduates by providing them ongoing discounted CEs through a complimentary membership to our partner company Contemporary Forums.
External Academic Resources