How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Transition into Practice Program (TIPP). You will find the application process below.
Application deadlines and program start date
Application Deadline: See Career Services for Dates
Program Start Date: See Career Services for Dates
Step 1: Turn in Application
- Submit your completed application and verification checklist no later than the specified deadline. Submit via email or deliver to the Career Services Department.
- Click here to download the TIPP Application
- Click here to download the Verification Checklist for the Orange County Campus
- Click here to download the Verification Checklist for the Ontario Campus
Step 2: Acceptance information
- Only completed applications will be reviewed.
- If you pass the preliminary review, you will be given a date and time for an interview with the TIPP panel, which includes hospital partner(s).
- If your application is not accepted, you will be notified via email.
Step 3: Interviews
- You will be given a date and time for an interview with up to 5 panelists.
- Please prepare five copies of your resume and reference.
Step 4: Finalizing and accepting your placement
- The hospital partner(s) will notify WCU if you are accepted for a placement.
- You will be notified which hospital and unit to which you will be assigned.
- It will be your decision to either accept or decline acceptance into the Transition into Practice Program.
Step 5: Start the program
- The program begins on the first day of each term.