The student will have the opportunity to develop the following knowledge, skills, and professional behaviors:
- Provide physical therapy services in a professional, analytical, and caring manner.
- Synthesize and demonstrate autonomous entry-level skills in providing physical therapy services.
- Develop effective communication, consultation, and collaboration skills in the provision of services as a part of the health care team.
- Evaluate current evidence into clinical reasoning processes and incorporate into physical therapy practice.
- Adhere to ethical standards of practice and legal/regulatory policies.