WCU Advantages – ADN Program in Florida
Our "student-centric" philosophy offers you several advantages:
- Multiple starts throughout the year — classes begin every 10 weeks.
- Learn with a combination of technologically advanced simulation and hands on experience—so upon graduation you would be prepared with both the degree and the confidence required to create lasting success in the healthcare field.
- Develop hands-on experience at one of our 500 clinical sites.
- Earn your degree in as little as 20 months.
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify.
Where you earn your associate’s degree in nursing—and where you do your clinical rotations—can make a real difference. West Coast University has 500 clinical partners nationwide, so we’re able to draw on a much more diverse set of site options in assigning your clinical placement.
West Coast University offers a variety of ways for ADN students to make a difference in the community, while they learn. From community health to providing aid to patients at home and abroad—you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University offers dedicated attention and support from the moment you step onto campus, to beyond graduation.
Through our Career Services Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals to support our students’ prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
Graduates of the Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program may pursue nursing positions such as:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Emergency Department RN (Emergency Department Registered Nurse)
- Oncology RN (Oncology Registered Nurse)
- Operating Room Registered Nurse (OR RN)
- Public Health Nurse (PHN)
- School Nurse, Staff Nurse, or Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse)