MSN - Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Prepare to make a difference in your patient’s wellness and mental health.
- Earn your degree in as little as 20 months at the accelerated program pace
- Gain experience through two on-site intensive weekends
- Get the flexibility of online classes with on-the-go resources and mobile-friendly content
- Student-centric approach to learning designed for your success
- Access to comprehensive Career Services support beyond graduation
- Competitive tuition with financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
MSN - Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse PractitionerApply Online
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the demand for nurse practitioners is expected to increase by 45% between 2019 and 2029, much faster than average.*
Our Master of Science in Nursing-Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner track helps you gain the knowledge and develop the skill you need to take on these more advanced roles, while specializing in mental health care.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/nurse-anesthetists-nurse-midwives-and-nurse-practitioners.htm
Open the door to more advanced nursing opportunities. Our MSN-PMHNP program helps provide the foundation you need to take on more advanced nursing roles specialized in mental health.
Our curriculum offers the online flexibility you need to pursue an advanced degree while working in your current position or balancing life responsibilities.
Why Do Students Choose WCU for their MSN degree?
- Choose a pace that works for you with Accelerated and Working Professional options.
- You can earn your degree in as little as 20 months at the accelerated program pace – that’s under two years!
- Get hands-on practice through two on-site intensives delivered on campus
- Student-centric approach to learning
- 24-hour access to library and courses
We’re here to help you succeed, from the moment you apply to beyond graduation. It all starts here.
Support After Graduation
West Coast University’s commitment to student success continues after you graduate. We’re here to support you in your search for the perfect career fit.Learn More