WCU's Online MHA (Master of Health Administration) program helps students take up leadership roles and develop administrative skills to perform and excel in different healthcare settings. View the complete MHA program outcomes below-
Students graduating from the online MHA program should be able to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- Evaluate the culturally diverse healthcare environment.
- Develop plans within the healthcare environment.
- Analyze ethical and legal practices within a healthcare setting.
- Effectively manage the interprofessional relationships within a health care setting.
- Demonstrate core business knowledge to develop viable healthcare management solutions.
- Assess leadership models and apply selected applications to healthcare management practices.
- Promote innovation and entrepreneurship within a healthcare setting.