Applicants for the Nursing Informatics (Post-Master's) Certificate Program must:
- Have graduated from an accredited master's or doctoral program in nursing.
- Provide proof of a current unobstructed Registered Nurse (RN) license from the United States.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions recognized by the United States Department of Education. Applicants submitting non-U.S. or non-English transcripts should refer to the International Admissions section of the catalog.
- Have a cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0.
- One year of direct patient care nursing experience within the past five years is preferred.
- English proficiency for all applicants whose first language is not English will be required. Consult with Nursing and Student Affairs for any questions.
Note: Applicants with a cumulative graduate GPA of 2.7 to 2.99 may be considered for admission on probation, but must achieve a "B" (3.0) or better in the first 6 credits in the certificate program to be removed from probation. Students who do not achieve a "B" or better in the first 6 credits will be dismissed from the certificate program.