WCU Career Services offers career planning advice, assistance with everything from resume writing and interview preparation to job leads and more. While we can’t guarantee employment, we can help you prepare to make the most of every career opportunity you could come across with a Post Master’s Nurse Educator Certificate. It’s your one-stop support—before and after graduation—to help you advance your career.
Nurse Educators can hold a variety of positions and have numerous roles and responsibilities including:
- Providing leadership, clinical practice expertise, education, program development, and consultation to promote clinical excellence for patients across the continuum of care
- Using problem solving strategies and the nursing process to improve outcomes and/or achieve program goals
- Planning, developing and facilitating educational opportunities for students and/or staff
- Facilitating compliance with all facility policies and procedures and regulatory standards related to patient care
- Acting as a mentor and role model of professional nursing
- Providing consultation, research, education and direct care