Why WCU Online Programs
As a provider of advanced healthcare degrees in California—and a growing presence in Texas and Florida—adapting our unique philosophy and focused curriculum to online platforms became the next logical step.
WCU’s experience and reputation for delivering Master of Science in Nursing online degree programs makes us unique among online education providers as well.
West Coast University’s experience delivering focused curriculum offers you several clear advantages for online learning.
Get the most out of your online degree with these clear advantages:
- 24-month Post Master's FNP online certificate program—as long as prerequisites are met
- Post Master's FNP specialty courses are offered online and include a scheduled 2- to 3-day onsite intensive each term at the WCU Center for Graduate Studies.*
- Energizing, engaging and enriched online environment with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on-the-go resources.
- Competitive tuition—ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
- Engaging online environment with enriched video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources— to help you stay connected wherever you are.
- Continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
100 years of advanced education–now online
For over 100 years WCU has been dedicated to advanced professional education, and now we are leveraging new technologies to make an advanced healthcare degree more accessible than ever before—to create a new class of healthcare professional.
*Travel costs are not included in tuition and fees.