Why Choose WCU
If you're ready to build on your RN experience, and open yourself to all of the opportunities a Master of Science in Nursing degree can provide—you want an online degree program designed to meet all of your needs.
As a provider of advanced healthcare degrees in California—and a growing presence in Texas and Florida—adapting our unique philosophy and focused curriculum to online platforms became the next logical step.
WCU's experience and reputation for delivering online Master of Science in Nursing degree programs makes us unique among online education providers—because all of our programs are designed for accelerated learning.
West Coast University's experience delivering focused curriculum offers you several clear advantages for online learning.
Get the most out of your online degree with these clear advantages:
- 24-month RN to MSN online program
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services, and in California and Texas, access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- Your RN experience counts at WCU—your education builds on the knowledge you've already gained
- Streamlined curriculum allowing for transfer credits—up to 90 credit hours
- Competitive tuition – ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
100 years of advanced education—now online
For over 100 years WCU has been dedicated to advanced professional education, and now we are leveraging new technologies to make an advanced healthcare degree more accessible than ever before—and create a new class of healthcare professional.