BSHA Learning Outcomes
Students graduating from West Coast University's Online BSHA program should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Apply financial management principles for decision making and strategic planning in healthcare organizations.
- Analyze the application of organizational business skills to operational management and administration of healthcare organizations.
- Evaluate quality improvement standards and practices to optimize business performance improvement of healthcare organizations.
- Interpret healthcare ethical, legal, and compliance matters to support healthcare services, patient data and confidentiality, and information systems.
- Evaluate innovative information technology to support business management and organizational dynamics of healthcare organizations.
- Assess the impact of collaborative interprofessional relationships and team building principles within healthcare organizations.
- Demonstrate the application of leadership models and techniques to the strategic needs of healthcare organizations.