In order to be considered for the Bachelor of Science in Health Administration (BSHA) program at WCU, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- A transcript of a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Meet all programmatic admissions criteria. Individuals with 15 or more college-level credits are required to have a 2.0 GPA in post-secondary education.
- Participate in an interview with a University Admissions Advisor.
- Submit a completed application for admission.
- Complete and execute an enrollment agreement. If the applicant is under the age of 18, enrollment documents must be signed by a parent or guardian.