Student Affairs

Registrar Services

Listed below are the various registrar services offered from the Office of the Registrar at West Coast University.

Registrar Services

Transcript Requests

WCU has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcripts. To request transcripts from West Coast University, students should visit their student portal and click on the National Student Clearinghouse link. There you will find step-by-step directions on ordering, delivery and fees. You can also visit,

WCU students who attended/graduated before May 1997:

  • To request transcripts, download and complete the Transcript Request Form
  • Send the Transcript Request Form to:
    WCU-Los Angeles
    12215 Victory Boulevard
    North Hollywood, CA 91606
    Attn: Office of the Registrar

Enrollment Verification

To obtain enrollment verification, students may print a Verification of Enrollment letter directly from the student portal. Click here to view instructions.

Degree Verification

West Coast University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:


Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 220
Herndon, VA 20171


Each term, students have the ability to choose from available sections of their scheduled courses to allow for greater flexibility in planning. To register, students should visit Upon logging in, you will receive a message informing you of your registration period.

While every effort is made to ensure that students have available options, student schedules are always subject to change dependent upon external requirements within the Nursing program, primarily with clinical assignments. Students should speak with their program dean with any questions or concerns.


Q: How do I add/drop a course?
A: Please visit the "Forms" page and download the "Course Withdrawal Form". Complete this form in full and submit to the campus registrar staff.

Q: How do I change my personal information?
A: Please visit your student portal to request a change of address. If you need to update your name, please visit the "Forms" page and download the "Personal Information Change" form.

Complete this form in full and submit to the campus registrar staff. For name changes, provide a copy of your Social Security Card plus a certified copy of marriage license, court order, divorce decree reflecting old and new names, or current passport.

Q: How do I request enrollment verifications?
A: Please visit the "Forms" page and download the "Enrollment Verification Request Form". Complete this form in full and submit to the campus registrar staff.

Q: How do I order unofficial transcripts?
A: Current students may view and print their unofficial transcripts by accessing their Student Portal and selecting Academics, Degree Audit, Unofficial Transcripts. There is no charge for this service.

Q: Can my official and unofficial transcript be sent by e-mail or fax?
A: Transcripts cannot be sent via e-mail or fax. However, you may now order a PDF transcript through National Student Clearinghouse.

NOTE: If you attended prior to May 1997 these services may not be available to you.

Attended Before May 1997

To request official transcripts if you attended the university before 1997, please send a SIGNED and completed Transcript Request Form to:

WCU-Los Angeles
12215 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91606
Attn: Office of the Registrar

Please include a check with your request. Please do not send cash. The cost for each transcript is $10.00.

IMPORTANT: Once your transcript request is received in our office, the transcript will be mailed within 10 business days. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for delivery by the United States Postal Service.

Q: What is FERPA? How do I change this information?
A: FERPA stands for the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. This act affords students certain rights with respect to their education records. This act also protects the unauthorized release of certain education records without written consent from students. Students may elect an individual, or individuals, to access their education records by providing their signed consent.

Occasionally, students may wish to change this information. To do so, please visit your campus registrar's office. You will complete a new FERPA request to update the information that can, and cannot be released. Please see the University Catalog for more details

Q: Where do I find my schedule?
A: Students may access their schedule by navigating to their student portal. After signing in, click on Academics in the left column, and click on degree audit. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view upcoming courses you have been scheduled to take. Check the box on the left to show all courses.

Q: How do I clear holds on my account?
A: To view active holds on your account, navigate to your student portal. After signing in, on the right side of the page you can view active holds on your account. Students should contact the appropriate department (i.e. – financial aid or the business office) to resolve the hold.

Q: How do I access Blackboard?
A: Blackboard is the Learning Management System (LMS) used by West Coast University. Blackboard can be accessed by going to For technical support, please visit

Q: How do I access my Student Portal and what can I find there?
A: Your student portal acts as a link between you and your campus. From the student portal, you can access many helpful documents as pertinent information such as: degree audit reports, financial aid award letters, schedules, news and events, messages and calendars, your student account, attendance information, appropriate tax forms, and grades/transcripts. Please visit and log in to find out more.

Want more Information about a program?

Please correct error(s) below

By checking the box above and clicking below, I consent to receive calls and/or text messages* by a university representative with information for educational opportunities at the number(s) provided above. I understand calls may be initiated by an automated telephone dialing system. I need not grant consent to receive information or to be eligible to enroll with WCU. Text STOP to STOP and HELP to HELP. Message frequency: max of 14 msgs/month. *Message and data rates may apply.

Consumer Notice


Personal Information you submit through our Sites, such as your name, address and other contact information, may be collected by West Coast University for internal marketing and development purposes as well as to respond to your inquiry, complete a transaction for you, or fulfill other forms of customer service. You can choose not to receive marketing from us by "unsubscribing" using the instructions in any marketing email you receive from us.

Click here to learn more.

Don’t miss out! Do you want to receive text messages from WCU?

Yes No
Request Information
Scroll to the top