West Coast University SMS Short Code Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text JOIN to 20678 to receive WCU SMS Alerts. Message and data rates may apply. You will receive 14 msgs/month. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
- This service is used to send you notifications about WCU Alerts. Messages will provide updates and reminders about WCU services. This campaign will include outreach messages allowing the recipient to schedule appointments, connect directly with an assigned Admission representative, and learn about upcoming school start dates/program details.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text STOP to 20678. After you send the message STOP to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text HELP to 20678. After you send the message HELP to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe. You may also get help directly by emailing email@example.com or dialing 888-506-2684.
- We can deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
Participating carriers: SouthernLinc, Bandwidth, Google Voice, Buffalo Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Leaco, CableVision, Copper Valley, Sprint/Boost/Virgin, T-Mobile/MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless, CellCom USA, C Spire Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Pine Belt Wireless, ACS/Alaska, Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN), Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular Network Partnership (PIONEER), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Chat Mobility USA, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI Communications Corp, Golden State Cellular, Illinois Valley Cellular (IV Cellular), i Wireless (IOWA Wireless), Nex-Tech Wireless, MTA Communications, MTPCS (Cellular One Nation), Cross Telephone Company (MBO Wireless), Duet IP (Maximum Communications New Core Wireless), Inland Cellular Telephone Company, Immix(Keystone Wireless), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Northwest Missourri Cellular Limited, Peoples Wireless, Panhandle Telecommunications Systems(PTCI), RINA, Revol Wireless USA, SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, SRT Wireless, Texas RSA 3 Ltd(Plateau Wireless), Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, Union Telephone Company(Union Wireless), Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless (5 Star Wireless), Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont), Carolina West Wireless (CWW), Pine Cellular, Aio Wireless/Cricket.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, Message and Data Rates May Apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 14 msg/month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 888-506-2684.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy, see https://westcoastuniversity.edu/legal/privacy-policy.html.