Helping your student create success
The decision to advance your education—it can impact your entire family, and give them each opportunities to share in your success. As a parent or spouse, you want to be confident that your student is getting the best education available—and make sure they get the support they need.
At West Coast University, we are committed to providing a quality education that leads to a successful outcome. In short, a rewarding career in your student's chosen field of healthcare.
Not only does West Coast University boast modern campus facilities equipped with the technology and resources students need for learning, we have professional, nurturing faculty with a low student-to-faculty ratio.
What makes West Coast University dynamic?
- A year-round system and continuous admissions process allows students to begin either undergraduate or graduate programs at multiple points throughout the year.
- All curricula are structured toward a specific graduation date. Students who successfully complete the specified course sequence may have confidence about when they will graduate.
- Once students are accepted into a program and successfully complete their courses, they never have to worry about getting the classes they need.
- There is no need for students to re-apply for a professional program after finishing general education courses.
- Students receive simulated and real-world experience, under the careful supervision of faculty who are licensed healthcare professionals.
- For some academic programs, WCU offers selected, qualifying students an opportunity for experience abroad.
*The opinion is the individual's sole opinion and not necessarily representative of that of the school, any instructor or any other student.