RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
The WCU online RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner track has been developed to take your career to the next level without requiring a bachelor’s degree.
- Program completion in as little as 40 months
- 68-credit online program
- Multiple starts per year
- MSN core courses are delivered online and followed by FNP specialty courses that are offered online and with six scheduled onsite intensives (2-3 days each) at the WCU Center for Graduate Studies.
- 785 Precepted Clinical hours are included in the FNP program
- National board preparation exams embedded in the courses
- Faculty mentors assigned to each student
- Meets National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty (NONPF) standards
- WCU is institutionally accredited by WSCUC and our online nursing programs are programmatically accredited by CCNE
Online Environment at WCU
At WCU, you are not alone. As an online student, you will have the support and guidance that will help you achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources—to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU’s online programs are simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
As a WCU online student, you will have access to the campus student support services, including ongoing support from WCU’s Career Services department even beyond graduation.
Students in California and Texas will have the opportunity to utilize the West Coast University’s campuses, our technologically advanced simulation centers and to interact face-to-face with the faculty and student support staff.
West Coast University’s online format provides you the freedom to complete your coursework online with the benefits of going to an on ground campus.