Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
The mission of the Bachelor of Science in Health Administration (BSHA) program is to prepare students from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds for entry-level administrative positions within healthcare service environments. Graduates may use competencies in the areas of operations, financial analysis, policy development, business management, and risk management to promote effective healthcare administration.
As the number of nursing positions continues to grow and more facilities convert their records and operations to digital formats, healthcare organizations will need qualified administrators to coordinate teams across multiple disciplines.
The Bachelor's Degree in Health Administration at WCU addresses the core competencies that healthcare organizations expect when seeking new administrators.
Top BSHA Degree Benefits
- All courses are 100% online, with mobile-friendly content
- Choose a pace that works for you with Accelerated and Working Professional Options
- Student-centric approach to learning
- 24-hour access to library and courses
- Receive student support, including access to the Dean, Career Services, Student Success Advisor, and Admissions reps