Master of Public Health (MPH)
An MPH helps prepare you for new leadership opportunities. From promoting health and preventative wellness—to environmental health—Public Health is everything you can imagine and so much more.
- 100% online program—plus student support services internship opportunities, career services assistance and more
- Earn your online MPH in as little as 12 months
- Multiple starts per year
- Interdisciplinary education is built into the program to enhance your skills and perspective
- Competitive pricing—plus partner grants are available—call to see if you qualify
- Weekly live office hours with an interactive Q&A and access to faculty—participate live or watch when you have time
Online Environment at WCU
At WCU, you are not alone. As an online student, you will have the support and guidance that will help you achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources— to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU’s online programs are simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
As a WCU online student, you will have access to the campus student support services, including ongoing support from WCU’s Career Services department even beyond graduation.
Students in California and Texas will have the opportunity to utilize the West Coast University’s campuses and interact face-to-face with student support staff.
West Coast University’s online format provides you the freedom to complete your coursework online with the benefits of going to an on ground campus.