Master of Health Administration (MHA)
Preparing leaders for the future of healthcare—it all starts here.
Advanced degrees are often necessary for many administrative, research, consulting and teaching positions.
- Earn your MHA in as little as 12 months
- 100% online program—plus student support services and internship opportunities
- Build on your experience—Interprofessional education is taught within the courses
- Curriculum based on the Healthcare Leadership Alliance (HLA) 5 core competencies, to include courses in finance, marketing, informatics, strategic planning, hospital administration, leadership, project management, and entrepreneurship
- MHA program is comprised of twelve 3-credit hour courses you can complete entirely online—with access to instructors and classmates for help along the way.
Online Environment at WCU
At WCU, you are not alone. As an online student, you will have the support and guidance that will help you achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources— to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU's online programs are simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
As a WCU online student, you will have access to the campus student support services, including ongoing support from WCU's Career Services department even beyond graduation.
Students in California and Texas will have the opportunity to utilize the West Coast University's campuses and interact face-to-face with student support staff.
West Coast University's online format provides you the freedom to complete your coursework online with the benefits of going to an on ground campus.