Nurse Educator Certificate
Interested in Nursing Education?
The Nurse Educator Certificate is for the RN who possesses or is working toward a master's degree and wants to be in nursing education in an academic or clinical setting. It is for those looking to be RN or LVN board approved as an instructor or an LVN program administrator in California.
Nurse Educator Certificate Curriculum
WCU's unique Nurse Educator degree program offers a curriculum that includes courses in educational administration as well as classes teaching you to utilize simulation for educational purposes.
- 1 - 2 semesters based on the number of credits you want to take at a time.
- Concentrated program completion option in as little as 20 weeks.
- Nurse educator courses offered on-site and blended.
- Offered at the Los Angeles campus.
- 3 entry points every year.
This program can be taken as an add-on to any of the WCU MSN programs.