The student will have the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills, and professional behaviors to:
- Design and implement client centered care that is inclusive of cultural values, beliefs and needs.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills to function effectively as a member of an inter-professional health care team.
- Support all clinical decision making with evidence based practice.
- Create interventions with a central focus on occupation as the means and end of the profession’s philosophy.
- Employ health promotion and wellness in all interactions with individuals, communities and populations.
- Defend and advocate for health care change.