Program Admissions Requirements - Pre-Licensure Nursing (LPN-BSN)
Applicants for the Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (LPN-BSN) program must:
- Achieve a minimum 58.7 on the TEAS V Examination to be admitted OR
- Achieve a score on the TEAS V between 48 to 58.6 to be conditionally accepted. The conditions are outlined below, and students who do not continue to meet these conditions may be referred to student conduct and/or dismissed from the university.
- All conditionally accepted students are required to meet regularly with the Student Success Coordinator and assigned Tutor.
- All conditionally accepted students must retake the TEAS V prior to moving into the core Nursing curriculum, and must achieve a TEAS V Examination score of at least a 58.7.
Academic Progression Pre-Licensure Nursing (LPN-BSN)
In order to progress into Nursing Core courses all students must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 2.0 Grade Point Average in all General Education courses taken at West Coast University;
- Earn a minimum grade of “C” (2.0) in the following courses:
- Anatomy 260
- English 140
- English 240
- Chemistry 210
- Microbiology 140
- Pathophysiology 370
- Physiology 261