Get the most out of your online degree with these clear advantages:
- 24-month MSN online program. Ask about our part-time completion option.
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services, and in California and Texas, access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- 135 Practice Experience hours
- Includes Curriculum and Instruction course which helps prepare graduates for teaching opportunities
- Discounted CEs through Contemporary Forums—the leader in healthcare continuing education—plus professional networking opportunities and more
- Competitive tuition—ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
- WCU is regionally accredited by WSCUC and our nursing programs are CCNE accredited
At WCU, you are not alone. You should have the support and guidance that should help you achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources—to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU’s MSN online programs are simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its MSN online students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our MSN online graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Service Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals and enhance the prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
Since healthcare professionals are life-long learners, WCU assists its MSN online graduates by providing them ongoing discounted CEs through a complimentary membership to our partner company, Contemporary Forums.
The WCU online MSN degree program is not available to residents in all states. The MSN Advanced Generalist program requires 135 hours of Practice Experience.
West Coast University's Master of Science in Nursing is programmatically accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).