Why Choose WCU Online Programs
As a provider of advanced healthcare degrees in California—and a growing presence in Texas and Florida—adapting our unique philosophy and focused curriculum to online platforms became the next logical step.
WCU’s experience and reputation for delivering Master of Science in Nursing online degree programs makes us unique among online education providers as well.
West Coast University’s experience delivering focused curriculum offers you several clear advantages for online learning.
Get the most out of your online degree with these clear advantages:
- 24-month RN to MSN online program
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services, and in California and Texas, access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- Streamlined curriculum allowing for transfer credits—up to 90 credit hours
- Discounted CEs through Contemporary Forums—the leader in healthcare continuing education—plus professional networking opportunities and more
- Competitive tuition—ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
- Engaging online environment with enriched video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources— to help you stay connected wherever you are.
- Continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
In an ever changing field like healthcare, your need for education doesn’t stop at graduation. Neither does your educational support from WCU. Every RN to MSN online graduate receives complimentary membership in Contemporary Forums: The Leader in Healthcare Continuing Education.
After graduation, WCU supports its RN to MSN online graduates by providing them ongoing discounted CEs through a complimentary membership with our continuing education partner. Graduates can enjoy innovative conferences, online learning, networking opportunities and more through Contemporary Forums.
100 years of advanced education–now online
For over 100 years WCU has been dedicated to advanced professional education, and now we are leveraging new technologies to make an advanced healthcare degree more accessible than ever before—to create a new breed of healthcare professional.