Get the most out of your online degree with these clear advantages:
- 12-month online RN to BSN program with WCU quality. Ask about our part-time completion option.
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services, and in California and Texas, access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- Streamlined curriculum allowing for transfer credits—up to 84 credit hours
- Discounted CEs through Contemporary Forums—the leader in healthcare continuing education—plus professional networking opportunities and more
- RN to BSN tuition is a competitive $18,9001—ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
- Classes start every 8 weeks
- Built into the WCU curriculum, RN to BSN students may earn a Certificate of Completion of Sigma Theta Tau International’s Nurse Manager Program
- 135 Practice Experience hours
At WCU, you are not alone. You will have the support and guidance that will help you achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources—to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU’s programs are simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
Why take your RN to a BSN? It’s a foundation for the future.
The Future of Nursing Campaign for Action has recommended that the proportion of nurses with a baccalaureate degree be increased to 80 percent by 20203. WCU is committed to preparing a better educated professional nursing workforce to meet the needs of diverse populations across the lifespan. A BSN degree is a solid foundation for future career opportunities, and helps prepare the graduate for roles in leadership, basic health policy, evidence-based care, quality improvement, and to pursue advanced nursing degrees. Today’s professional nurse must be a competent provider, designer, manager and coordinator of care. West Coast University strives to help the BSN candidates to meet these market demands.
Support Beyond Graduation
West Coast University supports its students beyond the last day of class. We are committed to helping our graduates throughout their careers.
Through our Career Service Department, we provide ongoing assistance with professional and career development through workshops and guidance for our students and graduates. We partner with industry professionals and enhance the prospects for securing employment and obtaining professional success.
Since healthcare professionals are life-long learners, WCU assists its graduates by providing them ongoing discounted CEs through a complimentary membership to our partner company, Contemporary Forums.
1$18,900 is the tuition cost for the BSN program. Additional fees apply. For full BSN tuition and fees information, visit westcoastuniversity.edu/RN-BSN. Contact us to see if you qualify for our clinical partner grants
2Students are required to complete a 135 hour Public Health Practicum as part of the curriculum
3The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health (2010) – Authors: Committee on the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing, at the Institute of Medicine
The WCU RN to BSN degree program is not available to residents in all states.