MPH Program Admissions Requirements
Applicants for the Master of Public Health online program must:
- Submit a non-refundable application fee to cover administrative cost of processing application.
- Have a baccalaureate degree from an institution that is accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education with a 2.7 cumulative GPA or higher
- Students with an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.5-2.69 may be admitted on a conditional basis. Individuals admitted under this clause are required to maintain a 3.0 GPA in their coursework for the first trimester in order to be moved to a regular status. If the student does not achieve the expected 3.0 GPA, he or she will be dismissed from the program.
- Provide official transcripts verifying baccalaureate degree, prior to the end of add/drop period of the first term.
- Applicants submitting non-U.S. or non-English transcripts should refer to the International Admissions section of the catalog.
Master of Public Health Transfer Credit Evaluation
Only graduate level courses in which a grade of "B" (3.0) or better was received, taken in a program similar to West Coast University's online Master in Public Health will be evaluated for transfer credit. A maximum of 6 credit hours will be considered for transfer, and must reflect the same content and course credit as the Master of Public Health online course for which transfer credit is being requested.