Students graduating from the Online MHA program should be able to:
- Evaluate the culturally diverse healthcare environment.
- Develop plans within the healthcare environment.
- Analyze ethical and legal practices within a healthcare setting.
- Analyze the interprofessional relationships within a healthcare setting.
- Demonstrate core business knowledge to develop viable healthcare management solutions.
- Assess leadership models and apply selected applications to healthcare management practices.
- Promote innovation and entrepreneurship within a healthcare setting.