MHA Program Admissions Requirements
Applicants for the Online Master of Health Administration Program must:
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required
- Have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a 2.7 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Provide an official transcript prior to the first term.
- Online MHA students with an undergraduate GPA of 2.69-2.50 may be considered for admission. The applicant must satisfy online MHA program prerequisites and achieve a grade of B (3.0) or better on all first semester (two terms) of coursework attempted. The probationary status will be removed after earning a "B" or higher in all coursework.
- Health Administration Transfer Credit Evaluation: Only graduate level courses in which a grade of B (3.0) or better was received, taken in a program similar to the Master of Health Administration will be evaluated for transfer credit. A maximum of six (6) credit hours will be considered for transfer, and must reflect the same content and course credit as the course for which transfer credit is requested.