BS in Nursing, LVN to BSN
Applicants for the Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing, LVN to BSN program must:
- Provide proof of current unobstructed licensure as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in California;
- Provide proof of graduation from an approved LVN program or the equivalent; and
- Meet all admission requirements for the Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) program as noted under the "BS in Nursing" tab.
LVNs who cannot provide proof of graduation from an approved LVN program, but who otherwise meet the entrance requirements, may be admitted with proof of the following equivalent documentation:
- Proof of a score of 900 or above on the HESI LVN Exit Exam
- Successful challenge of the following courses:
- NURS 100- Fundamentals of Nursing
- NURS 101L- Fundamentals of Nursing Skills Lab
- NURS 120- Introduction to Medical Surgical Nursing
- NURS 121L- Introduction to Medical Surgical Nursing Practicum
LVN to BSN
Advance your career. Our LVN to BSN program is designed with in-class and optional online instruction, so that you can earn your BSN in just under three years. Once you have been assigned a start date, you won't have to worry about wait lists to get the classes you want.