An education is an investment.
As a parent, you want to be confident that your son or daughter is getting the best education available. At West Coast University, we are committed to providing a quality education that leads to a successful outcome. In short, a rewarding career in your student's chosen field of health care.
Not only does West Coast University boast modern campus facilities equipped with all the technology and resources students need for learning, we have professional, nurturing faculty with an exceptional student-to-faculty ratio.
How is West Coast University unique?
- A year-round semester system and continuous admissions process allows students to begin either undergraduate or graduate programs at multiple points throughout the year.
- All curricula are structured toward a specific graduation date. Students who adhere to the specified course sequence may have confidence about when they will graduate.
- Once students are accepted into a program, their seat is reserved as long as they stay on track.
- There is no need for students to re-apply for a professional program after finishing general education courses.
- Students receive simulated and real-world experience, under the careful supervision of faculty who are licensed health care professionals.
- For some academic programs, WCU offers selected students an opportunity for experience abroad.
"It was definitely worth it. It was a long, hard road, but when I look back, it was a blink of an eye."
- Jack K., West Coast University graduate