Graduate / Doctorate Requirements
Graduate Admissions Requirements
A student applying for admission to a graduate program at West Coast University must:
- Submit a completed application for admission;
- Participate in a qualitative admissions interview arranged by a University admissions advisor;
- Submit official transcripts demonstrating completion of an accredited bachelor’s degree program;
- Meet program admissions requirements;
- Complete an enrollment agreement.
Blended Format of Graduate Programs
The Master of Health Administration and Master of Science in Nursing programs and some courses in the RN to MSN program are offered in a blended delivery format. Students attend classes on-campus during the first and last weekend of each term, while remaining coursework and interactions are completed and facilitated fully online. The blended modality is defined as part in-residence, part online delivery of instruction. The location for the residential part of the Master's Programs will be at a West Coast University campus or approved Learning Site. See the program-specific details for further information on this delivery modality.
International Students - Due to the primarily online format of the master's programs, these programs are not open to enrollment by foreign students under a student visa.
Students who are taking online and/or blended courses must also:
- Complete the online New Student Orientation Tutorial or the online New Blended Student Tutorial, which includes exercises for students to test accessibility and become familiar with navigation in all areas of online or blended courses;
- Meet the specific computer requirements with acceptable hardware and software configuration and internet access.