RN to MSN - Informatics
West Coast University offers working nurses the opportunity to earn a RN to MSN - Nursing Informatics in as little as two years. In this online program, a bachelor’s degree is not required for admission. Classes are online.
- 24-month online program
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services, and in California and Texas, access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- Streamlined curriculum allowing for transfer credits—up to 90 credit hours
- 335 Practice Experience hours
- Graduates are eligible to take the Informatics Nursing Certification (RN-BC) exam
- Competitive tuition—ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
- WCU is regionally accredited by WSCUC and our online nursing programs are CCNE accredited
- Discounted CEs through Contemporary Forums—the leader in healthcare continuing education—plus professional networking opportunities and more
Online Environment at WCU
At WCU, you are not alone. As an online student, you will have the support and guidance that will help you achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources—to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU’s online programs are simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
As a WCU online student, you will have access to the campus student support services, including ongoing support from WCU’s Career Services department even beyond graduation.
Students in California and Texas will have the opportunity to utilize the West Coast University’s campuses, our technologically advanced simulation centers and to interact face-to-face with the faculty and student support staff.
West Coast University’s online format provides you the freedom to complete your coursework online with the benefits of going to an on ground campus.